We see everyone for reproductive and sexual health care and are strong advocates for prevention, education, and routine screenings. We provide foreign language translation services if requested and our exam rooms are handicap accessible. We accept many health insurance plans (check with your plan before your visit), provide low-cost services to uninsured and underinsured people, and offer free services to eligible clients under Wisconsin’s Family Planning Only Services (FPOS) Program.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE:
- Low-cost birth control without an exam- all current FDA approved methods are available including Nexplanon (the rod) and IUDs.
- Emergency contraception and condoms are available for low cost without an appointment.
- Annual preventative exams with cervical cancer screening (pap smear).
- Comprehensive, Confidential STD testing and treatment including rapid oral HIV screening with results in 20 minutes. Walk-in screening available on Monday afternoons.
- Urinary and vaginal infection testing and treatment.
- Colposcopy for follow up of abnormal pap smear screening.
- Breast exams and referrals to the Well Woman Program for mammograms.
- Free to low cost pregnancy testing and all options counseling and information.
- Information and assistance in planning for a healthy pregnancy.
- Sports Physicals.
- Referrals to specialists as needed.
We are often able to accept walk in appointments for STD screening when the client does not have any related symptoms. However, it is best to call to confirm our availability if you’d like to be seen right away. If you’re not symptom-free, it’s best to see a provider so we can get you treated quickly. We do offer same-day or next-day appointments, Give us a call at 1-877-449-7422.