- Pre-pregnancy counseling and pregnancy planning.
- Pregnancy testing and all options information.
- First trimester prenatal care for low risk pregnancies to help you get a good start and identify early concerns.
- Prenatal Care Coordination- this is a special program for Women who have Medicaid as their primary coverage for their pregnancy. This program provides education and support services to help you have the best pregnancy possible.
- Third trimester and post partum contraceptive counseling and low cost access to methods to help you space pregnancies for optimum health of families and children.
- Adoption services provided in partnership with Hillcrest Family Services adoption Services. https://hillcrest-fs.org/services/adoption/ .
- We can provide information on abortion providers but we do not provide abortion services or make referrals to abortion providers.
- Initial evaluation of infertility and referral to fertility specialists.
© 2014 SWCAP Neighborhood Health Partners